Pierre, a professional skipper and diving instructor, will take you on a 9-day diving cruise in a catamaran around the Grenadines.
He’ll welcome you in Martinique, at the port of Marin or Grande Anse. The catamaran is equipped with diving tanks and compressors so you can savour the pleasures of sailing and the joys of diving. It’s as simple as that. Around the Grenadines, you will get to enjoy dives down to 15 metres maximum. A perfect voyage to make the most of the wonders of the undersea world around the Grenadines where you will find turtles, swordfish and fish of every colour.
Here is an idea of a 10-day program, an example of what might you might experience. The skipper may feel it necessary to change a part or all of the program depending on weather conditions to guarantee the safety of the boat and the comfort of all on board. This is rarely an eventuality as the weather is generally magnificent in the region.
• First stop Bequia, where those who have already dived can take their first dive, when the diving instructor will have a chance to assess each participant’s level.
• You will then set sail for Petit Nevis, where beginners will get their first dive.
• Then you sail to Mayreau where you will moor. Mayreau has a superb coconut palm beach where the sea is flat and the water turquoise.
• The following day, you will set sail for Union Island, to perform a level 1 dive. The island is of volcanic formation and sometimes called the ""Tahiti"" of the Antilles. The island is surrounded by submerged cliffs making it an ideal spot for diving.
• You’ll then set sail for the island of Morpion, an island of sand whose contours change with the tides. The island only has one “building” – a wooden shack with a palm leaf roof which distinguishes it from Punaise, another island nearby composed entirely of white sand.
• Next stop the Tobago Cays, a magnificent experience. Underwater diving is impossible without enlisting the services of one of the local clubs in the bay. They will introduce to snorkelling and you’ll have the chance to delight in the undersea world with a snorkel.
• Finally depending on the weather conditions you may head for Saint Vincent or return to Union. The island of Saint Vincent has been elected the world capital of biodiversity. The island is home to a wealth of fauna and is one of the rare places in the Caribbean where you can observe seahorses or toadfish.
Meet Pierre, aka Captain Piwi, professional skipper and diving instructor in the Antilles. Discover his style of navigation: always ready to listen to his group and always a great atmosphere. After several years as a diving instructor in Corsica he became a professional skipper and headed for the Antilles. Based in Martinique for over four years now, he invites you on superb diving-themed catamaran cruises. Great atmosphere and great punch guaranteed.
"Tout est possible." You just need to mention it! It’s a pleasure to use my skills to do what you want to do.
Eclipse 47 - 14.71m
The skipper sleeps in the middle
Catamaran of 4 double cabins, and 2 bathrooms / wc.
Attention, one of the bathrooms is attached to one of the 4 cabins.
The interior and exterior living spaces are particularly spacious.
Possibility to charge your electrical appliances in USB or in 220V but depends on the sun.
The skipper sleeps in the middle
The passengers cook but a hostess option is available
Le skipper fait le plein d'eau en début de croisière et cela est généralement amplement suffisant. Sur un bateau il est nécessaire d'être raisonnable sur sa consommation d'eau. S'il doit faire un second plein, ce sera à la charge des passagers (compter environs 70€).
There are several airlines to Martinique: From London, fly with British Airways or AirFrance
To join the port, you can take a taxi.
The Cruise :14 jours de pur bonheur dans les Grenadines au départ de la Martinique. Ste Lucie, St Vincent, Bequia, Union, Mayreau, Baradal, Jamesby, Petit Bateau, Petit Rameau, Canouan.. des couleurs pleins les yeux, rencontres humaines et gustatives, sur l'eau comme à terre. Nous reviendrons, c'est une certitude !
The Skipper :Comment donner un avis sur notre Kaptèn Yannick..? un modèle de patience, un cœur rempli de générosité, des contacts locaux exceptionnels ! si on y retourne, ce sera avec Yannick..