Cruise Greece : 8 shared cruise offers with a skipper Hey, don't forget to check out our private cruise offers !
However, there are cruises available that match your criteria by
We are pretty sure that...
You might also like...
Our tips to find your next cruise.
Setting off on a cruise to Greece means discovering breath-taking scenery, strolling through immaculate villages, anchoring in sheltered coves and diving into an azure sea.
With more than 2,000 islands and islets, Greece is an exceptional sailing destination. Which of the five main sailing areas sounds best for you?
- In the Cyclades islands, you’ll discover real Greek scenery, with white houses, churches, temples and little local tavernas. Setting off on an island-to-island Cyclades cruise is an original and authentic experience. This destination is ideal for lovers of culture and hiking!
- The Sporades archipelago, situated to the northeast of Athens, is a little-known Greek tourist destination. Despite this, beaches, coves and walks on the coast are all on the agenda here – it’s an itinerary made for families wanting to spend a Zen holiday getting back to nature.
- Off the coast of the Peloponnese, a Saronic Islands cruise will allow you to discover a chain of mountainous islands that will enchant all lovers of nature, tradition and wild coves.
- The Ionian Islands offer spectacular panoramas. This archipelago of seven islands is defined by its history and Italian-Greek influences, the climate is pleasant and the vegetation lush. Exploring, swimming, relaxing and hiking: Ionian Islands cruises are an exceptional way to experience the holiday of your dreams in the Mediterranean sun.
- Finally, Dodecanese Islands cruises will enchant lovers of wild nature. With turquoise water, rocky islands and abundant vegetation, this archipelago of twelve islands along the Turkish coast shine with real cultural richness.